Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So, here we go again!

I have read and followed many talented teachers' blogs lately, getting ideas and inspiration to keep me going in the classroom. 4 kids at home, 15 in the classroom, makes one a very busy teacher! I am so thankful for my job-share to help me balance life and just as important, an incredible teaching partner and friend. Since getting connected with Pinterest, it's time we start giving back and sharing some of the fun things we do in our classroom. I have to admit that this year has been heavy on new curricula from the district...some things good, some things...well, we have yet to publish a verdict on some things. With years of creativity being replaced by formal curricula, this blog can be my motivation to keep the fun in first grade and be ok with skipping a formal, published lesson (handed to us by people who work in offices, not classrooms) every now and then.
Shhh...just don't tell them ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment